Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Buy Your Car Insurance From this Lady

The Geico Caveman has gone tranny, and this is the result:
Teresa Giudice from The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that TRH usually is about a city (Orange County, Atlanta, New York City), but when it comes to New Jersey, they had to use the whole state. The producers realized that they had a bevy of high-maintenance, narcissistic, self-important females across the entire state who do TV-worthy bullshit like get their hair curled and tell each other how beautiful they are. New Jersey, I salute you and your hoards of high-priced hookers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweetie,
    Minor spelling screw up. Hoards is a verb. I think you meant hordes, altho I think a group of hookers may be termed a whored??

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Make my day.